Harpenden Halls host model railway exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The 48th annual Brambleton model railway exhibition will take place tomorrow, as the club journeys into its Golden Jubilee year.
A total of 12 layouts will be on show at the event at Harpenden Public Halls, including several built by members themselves.
Along with a 16mm garden line, which opened last summer, an 0 gauge layout stretching for 1/8 of a mile with 9 stations will provide the focal point for visitors throughout the day.
Exhibition manager Harvey Foster said: “In this anniversary year we would like to reach out to any old members of the club to make contact and join us in our celebrations.”
Doors will open from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Admission prices are £4 for adults and £3 for children and senior citizens.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club visit their website www.brambleton.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy