Harpenden Halls host model railway exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The 48th annual Brambleton model railway exhibition will take place tomorrow, as the club journeys into its Golden Jubilee year.
A total of 12 layouts will be on show at the event at Harpenden Public Halls, including several built by members themselves.
Along with a 16mm garden line, which opened last summer, an 0 gauge layout stretching for 1/8 of a mile with 9 stations will provide the focal point for visitors throughout the day.
Exhibition manager Harvey Foster said: “In this anniversary year we would like to reach out to any old members of the club to make contact and join us in our celebrations.”
Doors will open from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Admission prices are £4 for adults and £3 for children and senior citizens.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club visit their website www.brambleton.co.uk
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions