Harpenden Halls host model railway exhibition
- Credit: Archant
The 48th annual Brambleton model railway exhibition will take place tomorrow, as the club journeys into its Golden Jubilee year.
A total of 12 layouts will be on show at the event at Harpenden Public Halls, including several built by members themselves.
Along with a 16mm garden line, which opened last summer, an 0 gauge layout stretching for 1/8 of a mile with 9 stations will provide the focal point for visitors throughout the day.
Exhibition manager Harvey Foster said: “In this anniversary year we would like to reach out to any old members of the club to make contact and join us in our celebrations.”
Doors will open from 10.30am to 5.30pm. Admission prices are £4 for adults and £3 for children and senior citizens.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the club visit their website www.brambleton.co.uk
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 3 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 6 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 7 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
- 8 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 May 17th: Harpenden's White Horse boasts record bookings since lockdown lifted