Harpenden Choral Society holding open rehearsal
- Credit: Archant
Everyone who enjoys singing has been invited to a choral society’s open rehearsal.
The Harpenden Choral Society is holding the event on Tuesday, September 10 at the United Reformed Church hall in Vaughan Road from 7.45pm.
The society is extending an invitation to all who enjoy singing, with the only prerequisite being that participants must be able to read music.
With currently around 80 members, the society hold three major concerts a year - one in November, March and June - as well as a carol concert at Christmas.
At least two of these concerts are accompanied by a professional orchestra, usually the King's Sinfonietta.
You may also want to watch:
Membership secretary Marion Oxley said: "We're hoping that lots of people will come and try us out, find out what a friendly choir we are and what an inspirational conductor we have."
For more information visit www.harpendenchoralsociety.org
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy