Harpenden Choral Society holding open rehearsal
- Credit: Archant
Everyone who enjoys singing has been invited to a choral society’s open rehearsal.
The Harpenden Choral Society is holding the event on Tuesday, September 10 at the United Reformed Church hall in Vaughan Road from 7.45pm.
The society is extending an invitation to all who enjoy singing, with the only prerequisite being that participants must be able to read music.
With currently around 80 members, the society hold three major concerts a year - one in November, March and June - as well as a carol concert at Christmas.
At least two of these concerts are accompanied by a professional orchestra, usually the King's Sinfonietta.
You may also want to watch:
Membership secretary Marion Oxley said: "We're hoping that lots of people will come and try us out, find out what a friendly choir we are and what an inspirational conductor we have."
For more information visit www.harpendenchoralsociety.org
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 6 Author explores city's hidden history
- 7 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 8 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?