Harpenden Choral Society holding open rehearsal
- Credit: Archant
Everyone who enjoys singing has been invited to a choral society’s open rehearsal.
The Harpenden Choral Society is holding the event on Tuesday, September 10 at the United Reformed Church hall in Vaughan Road from 7.45pm.
The society is extending an invitation to all who enjoy singing, with the only prerequisite being that participants must be able to read music.
With currently around 80 members, the society hold three major concerts a year - one in November, March and June - as well as a carol concert at Christmas.
At least two of these concerts are accompanied by a professional orchestra, usually the King's Sinfonietta.
You may also want to watch:
Membership secretary Marion Oxley said: "We're hoping that lots of people will come and try us out, find out what a friendly choir we are and what an inspirational conductor we have."
For more information visit www.harpendenchoralsociety.org
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield