Harpenden Choral Society holding open rehearsal
- Credit: Archant
Everyone who enjoys singing has been invited to a choral society’s open rehearsal.
The Harpenden Choral Society is holding the event on Tuesday, September 10 at the United Reformed Church hall in Vaughan Road from 7.45pm.
The society is extending an invitation to all who enjoy singing, with the only prerequisite being that participants must be able to read music.
With currently around 80 members, the society hold three major concerts a year - one in November, March and June - as well as a carol concert at Christmas.
At least two of these concerts are accompanied by a professional orchestra, usually the King's Sinfonietta.
You may also want to watch:
Membership secretary Marion Oxley said: "We're hoping that lots of people will come and try us out, find out what a friendly choir we are and what an inspirational conductor we have."
For more information visit www.harpendenchoralsociety.org
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash