Harpenden restaurant targeted by hooded burglars
- Credit: Archant
Cash was stolen from a Harpenden restaurant by thugs wearing hoodies.
At about 4.30am on January 31 three men broke into the Cinnamon restaurant in Thompson Close before making off towards The Putterills.
Herts police are appealing to potential witnesses to the incident.
The men were described as slim to athletic and wearing hooded tops. One of them was carrying a bag and another was sporting a bright badge on the left-hand side of his chest.
Investigating PCSO Tom Perrin said: “We know that the offenders made off towards The Putterills and were also in the Westfield Road area.
You may also want to watch:
“I’m appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious in these areas or around the Cinnamon restaurant to get in touch with me as you may have information that could assist our investigation.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, email email@example.com, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
The crime reference number is F2/18/244.