Harpenden restaurant targeted by hooded burglars
- Credit: Archant
Cash was stolen from a Harpenden restaurant by thugs wearing hoodies.
At about 4.30am on January 31 three men broke into the Cinnamon restaurant in Thompson Close before making off towards The Putterills.
Herts police are appealing to potential witnesses to the incident.
The men were described as slim to athletic and wearing hooded tops. One of them was carrying a bag and another was sporting a bright badge on the left-hand side of his chest.
Investigating PCSO Tom Perrin said: “We know that the offenders made off towards The Putterills and were also in the Westfield Road area.
“I’m appealing for anyone who saw anything suspicious in these areas or around the Cinnamon restaurant to get in touch with me as you may have information that could assist our investigation.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 5 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 6 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 7 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
The crime reference number is F2/18/244.