Harpenden bikini model is looking to turn pro after recent Las Vegas show
- Credit: Archant
A bikini model from Harpenden, who recently returned from Las Vegas where she represented the UK in the Mr Olympia Fitness & Performance Weekend, says she is now looking to turn professional.
Jennie Bliss, 37, placed in the top 15 and says the experience of mingling backstage with the seasoned circuit-professionals has inspired her to keep training, get her pro-card and get back on stage.
After winning the UKBFF (UK Bodybuilding and Fitness Federation) model search earlier this month, Jennie was flown to the USA for the chance to compete for a cash prize.
She said: “It was such an amazing experience. We met some lovely competitors; the Americans really seem to appreciate achievement.
“I missed out on the top places but grew so much in confidence. I was really nervous for the first day, but after that I couldn’t wait to get back on stage.”
You may also want to watch:
With a pro-card from the IFBB, Jennie would be able to compete in competitions around the world and would have a chance to start making money from bodybuilding and shows, through, the competition is fierce.
Jennie will be taking to the stage for the Amateur Olympia model search on November 1.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 4 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 5 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery