Pumpkins competition and spooky decorations transform St Albans shopping centre this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
Plucky pumpkin carvers can put their gourds on display and maybe win a prize as part of a shopping centre’s Halloween celebrations.
Christopher Place Shopping Centre in St Albans is inviting youngsters to add their creations to a centrepiece pile of pumpkins.
They need to add their name and telephone number, and a random draw will take place on November 1 with the lucky winner receiving £100 to spend in the centre.
Apart from the competition, Christopher Place also has a spooky window display and lights which makes a perfect photo opportunity for the family.
Centre manager Catherine Morris said: “Before we leap into the spirit of Christmas, we thought we would embrace autumn and get into the spirit of Halloween.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope our customers will enjoy a photo opportunity with our pumpkin display and lights, and feel the autumn vibe!”
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser