Pumpkins competition and spooky decorations transform St Albans shopping centre this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
Plucky pumpkin carvers can put their gourds on display and maybe win a prize as part of a shopping centre’s Halloween celebrations.
Christopher Place Shopping Centre in St Albans is inviting youngsters to add their creations to a centrepiece pile of pumpkins.
They need to add their name and telephone number, and a random draw will take place on November 1 with the lucky winner receiving £100 to spend in the centre.
Apart from the competition, Christopher Place also has a spooky window display and lights which makes a perfect photo opportunity for the family.
Centre manager Catherine Morris said: “Before we leap into the spirit of Christmas, we thought we would embrace autumn and get into the spirit of Halloween.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope our customers will enjoy a photo opportunity with our pumpkin display and lights, and feel the autumn vibe!”
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre
- 10 Vote for your favourite restaurant in Chamber of Commerce poll