Pumpkins competition and spooky decorations transform St Albans shopping centre this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
Plucky pumpkin carvers can put their gourds on display and maybe win a prize as part of a shopping centre’s Halloween celebrations.
Christopher Place Shopping Centre in St Albans is inviting youngsters to add their creations to a centrepiece pile of pumpkins.
They need to add their name and telephone number, and a random draw will take place on November 1 with the lucky winner receiving £100 to spend in the centre.
Apart from the competition, Christopher Place also has a spooky window display and lights which makes a perfect photo opportunity for the family.
Centre manager Catherine Morris said: “Before we leap into the spirit of Christmas, we thought we would embrace autumn and get into the spirit of Halloween.
“We hope our customers will enjoy a photo opportunity with our pumpkin display and lights, and feel the autumn vibe!”
- 1 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school
- 9 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products