Halloween festivities return to the Maltings with scavenger hunt
- Credit: Archant
Spooky fun is heading to the Maltings this October half term with the return of their annual Halloween celebrations.
This year’s festivities include a Halloween Scavenger Hunt, with participants in with a chance of winning a Halloween hamper from Hotel Chocolat.
Children are encouraged to dress up for the event, which has been adapted to meet COVID guidelines.
Phil Corrigan, Maltings centre manager, said: “Our Trick or Treat event has been incredibly popular over the years and has seen many children taking part, so much so that although we couldn’t run the same event we wanted to offer some kind of Halloween activity.
“The Scavenger Hunt is both fun and safe and we hope our local families join in and enjoy the event just as much as trick or treat.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run throughout half term, from October 26 to October 31, with final entries to be submitted by the last day of the hunt.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'