Halloween festivities return to the Maltings with scavenger hunt
- Credit: Archant
Spooky fun is heading to the Maltings this October half term with the return of their annual Halloween celebrations.
This year’s festivities include a Halloween Scavenger Hunt, with participants in with a chance of winning a Halloween hamper from Hotel Chocolat.
Children are encouraged to dress up for the event, which has been adapted to meet COVID guidelines.
Phil Corrigan, Maltings centre manager, said: “Our Trick or Treat event has been incredibly popular over the years and has seen many children taking part, so much so that although we couldn’t run the same event we wanted to offer some kind of Halloween activity.
“The Scavenger Hunt is both fun and safe and we hope our local families join in and enjoy the event just as much as trick or treat.
You may also want to watch:
The event will run throughout half term, from October 26 to October 31, with final entries to be submitted by the last day of the hunt.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant