Fang-tastic Halloween event at Whipsnade Zoo
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy hairy but not-so-scary Halloween fun at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo this October half term.
There will be an opportunity for youngsters to make masks, carve pumpkins, get their face painted, and discover all the animals at the Boo at the Zoo event.
Children can explore a Creepy Kitchen and gaze into a Pungent Pond, before meeting some not-so Frightening Friends.
Under 5s can also follow the scarecrow and his friends to the farm for some magical games.
Interactive talks and demonstrations will be running throughout the event, for example an Owloween Encounter and a Monster Mythbuster talk.
It is from Saturday, October 20 to Wednesday, October 31.
Book tickets online at www.zsl.org
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead