Fang-tastic Halloween event at Whipsnade Zoo
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy hairy but not-so-scary Halloween fun at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo this October half term.
There will be an opportunity for youngsters to make masks, carve pumpkins, get their face painted, and discover all the animals at the Boo at the Zoo event.
Children can explore a Creepy Kitchen and gaze into a Pungent Pond, before meeting some not-so Frightening Friends.
Under 5s can also follow the scarecrow and his friends to the farm for some magical games.
Interactive talks and demonstrations will be running throughout the event, for example an Owloween Encounter and a Monster Mythbuster talk.
You may also want to watch:
It is from Saturday, October 20 to Wednesday, October 31.
Book tickets online at www.zsl.org
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images