Fang-tastic Halloween event at Whipsnade Zoo
- Credit: Archant
Families can enjoy hairy but not-so-scary Halloween fun at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo this October half term.
There will be an opportunity for youngsters to make masks, carve pumpkins, get their face painted, and discover all the animals at the Boo at the Zoo event.
Children can explore a Creepy Kitchen and gaze into a Pungent Pond, before meeting some not-so Frightening Friends.
Under 5s can also follow the scarecrow and his friends to the farm for some magical games.
Interactive talks and demonstrations will be running throughout the event, for example an Owloween Encounter and a Monster Mythbuster talk.
You may also want to watch:
It is from Saturday, October 20 to Wednesday, October 31.
Book tickets online at www.zsl.org
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land