Grove House celebrates launch of newly redesigned website
A BRAND-NEW updated website has been launched on behalf of Grove House. It follows months of research and planning which have culminated in a modern new look and an easy-to-use website which will enable the day hospice to deliver an even better service to
A BRAND-NEW updated website has been launched on behalf of Grove House.
It follows months of research and planning which have culminated in a modern new look and an easy-to-use website which will enable the day hospice to deliver an even better service to the local community.
Designed and managed by Christoph Lutz of local firm lumasweb, the site, www.grove-house.org.uk, provides information on the services offered at Grove House for people affected by life-threatening illness.
It enables people to find out about and register for events, donate online, see the lottery results and keep in touch with all the new developments at Grove House.
You may also want to watch:
The online video footage was provided by Tom McGorrian and his team from Joose TV, which has the reputation of being one of Europe's first Internet TV companies.
Louise Miller, PR officer at Grove House, said: "We are very grateful to Tom McGorrian and his team from Joose TV for creating our online video clips which add an extra dimension to the website.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Area Guide: The Childwickbury estate explored
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
"Tom, his camera man Andy Martin and sound recordist Rupert Phillips gave their time freely to talk to staff and patients to capture the essence of the work we do here at the hospice."
She added: "We are pleased with the new website and really hope it will make it easier for people to understand the many ways we can help in what can sometimes be difficult circumstances. It will also make it easier for people to support us as they can sign up for events and donate online - which we hope lots of people will do."
The new site can be viewed at the address above and the hospice can be contacted on 01727 731000.