Great British Bake Off 2017: Radlett being represented by Stacey Hart
- Credit: Archant
A former teacher from Radlett hopes to rise to the top at this year’s Great British Bake Off.
Stacey Hart, 42, is one of 12 amateur bakers competing this season, which is the first to be broadcast on Channel 4.
Her husband, James, a former director of ASOS, tweeted: “My determined, talented wife @Staceydeehart has made it onto The Great British Bake Off. Go Stacey! Go Bakers! #GBBO.”
The mother-of-three apparently started taking baking seriously at university, and likes to incorporate her Jewish heritage into her craft.
She says she makes a Jewish bread called a Challah every Friday.
You may also want to watch:
The GBBO website also says she is a “self-confessed perfectionist” who does not allow anything to leave the kitchen unless it’s perfect.
Whether she will make star baker, or be binned like a baked Alaska, we’ll have to watch to find out.
- 1 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 2 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 10 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
GBBO is on Channel 4 at 8pm on Tuesday, August 29.