Grease star Ray Quinn buys new motorbike from St Albans dealer
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans. The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yama
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans.
The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yamaha WR125 X from Motorcycles and Moore in High Street, London Colney.
Ray, 21, said: "I love motorcycling. It's so convenient. If I were going to work by car it would take an hour. However, using my bike allows me to zip through traffic, reducing my journey by half an hour. I'm still a learner and though I'm on L-plates I love my new Yamaha. Since I've had it I've practically never been off it and once I pass my full test next year I'd love a Yamaha XJ6 or an MT."
The singing sensation, who lost out on the X Factor to Leona Lewis, won the role of the heartthrob leader of the T-Birds in Grease, in which he wears their signature biker-style leather jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Moore (pictured with Ray) said: "I didn't realise who Ray was straight away but he's a lovely guy - very funny and friendly.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 9 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site