Grease star Ray Quinn buys new motorbike from St Albans dealer
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans. The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yama
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans.
The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yamaha WR125 X from Motorcycles and Moore in High Street, London Colney.
Ray, 21, said: "I love motorcycling. It's so convenient. If I were going to work by car it would take an hour. However, using my bike allows me to zip through traffic, reducing my journey by half an hour. I'm still a learner and though I'm on L-plates I love my new Yamaha. Since I've had it I've practically never been off it and once I pass my full test next year I'd love a Yamaha XJ6 or an MT."
The singing sensation, who lost out on the X Factor to Leona Lewis, won the role of the heartthrob leader of the T-Birds in Grease, in which he wears their signature biker-style leather jacket.
You may also want to watch:
Tony Moore (pictured with Ray) said: "I didn't realise who Ray was straight away but he's a lovely guy - very funny and friendly.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book