Grease star Ray Quinn buys new motorbike from St Albans dealer
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans. The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yama
GREASE star and X Factor runner-up Ray Quinn has got on his bike to travel to the West End from his new home in St Albans.
The Dancing on Ice champion, who currently stars as Danny Zuko in Grease, recently splashed out on his first set of wheels - a Yamaha WR125 X from Motorcycles and Moore in High Street, London Colney.
Ray, 21, said: "I love motorcycling. It's so convenient. If I were going to work by car it would take an hour. However, using my bike allows me to zip through traffic, reducing my journey by half an hour. I'm still a learner and though I'm on L-plates I love my new Yamaha. Since I've had it I've practically never been off it and once I pass my full test next year I'd love a Yamaha XJ6 or an MT."
The singing sensation, who lost out on the X Factor to Leona Lewis, won the role of the heartthrob leader of the T-Birds in Grease, in which he wears their signature biker-style leather jacket.
Tony Moore (pictured with Ray) said: "I didn't realise who Ray was straight away but he's a lovely guy - very funny and friendly.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped