Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding visits St Albans to film Livin’ with Lucy TV show
- Credit: Archant
A pop star visited a city centre restaurant to film part of an episode of an Irish TV programme.
Sarah Harding rose to fame while part of band Girls Aloud alongside Cheryl Cole, and also recently appeared on Celebrity Big Brother.
She visited St Villa in London Road while filming for RTÉ Two show Livin’ with Lucy.
For the show Irish presenter Lucy Kennedy follows celebrities around in their day to day lives - the series has proved controversial when the host was hounded by paparazzi while living with Jade Goody, and for including Katie Hopkins in the line-up.
The girl band star said: “[The staff at St Villa] were so accommodating and the food was fabulous.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the restaurant said she was a pleasure: “She seemed to thoroughly enjoy our food and using our Private Mezzanine floor provided a great space to privately dine and film.”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 6 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public