Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding visits St Albans to film Livin’ with Lucy TV show
- Credit: Archant
A pop star visited a city centre restaurant to film part of an episode of an Irish TV programme.
Sarah Harding rose to fame while part of band Girls Aloud alongside Cheryl Cole, and also recently appeared on Celebrity Big Brother.
She visited St Villa in London Road while filming for RTÉ Two show Livin’ with Lucy.
For the show Irish presenter Lucy Kennedy follows celebrities around in their day to day lives - the series has proved controversial when the host was hounded by paparazzi while living with Jade Goody, and for including Katie Hopkins in the line-up.
The girl band star said: “[The staff at St Villa] were so accommodating and the food was fabulous.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson from the restaurant said she was a pleasure: “She seemed to thoroughly enjoy our food and using our Private Mezzanine floor provided a great space to privately dine and film.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly