Further appeal over Redbourn Co-op robbery
POLICE investigating a recent robbery at the Co-op store in Redbourn are appealing for information about a vehicle which may have been used as a getaway car.
Officers previously issued a general appeal for information following a robbery at the Co-op store on Saturday April 7.
Two men entered the store on High Street at around 6.45pm, before threatening staff and taking cash from the till and a money box. They then left the store and ran through an alleyway leading to Crown Street where they got into a car and drove off.
Police are keen to get more information on that car, which is believed to be a silver Vauxhall Astra.
DC Jonathan Leak, who is investigating the robbery, said: “We are particularly keen to get more information on this Vauxhall Astra which was seen on the High Street between 6.30pm and 6.45pm on the day of the robbery.
“I’d like to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen the vehicle, or its occupants at the time.”
Anyone with information about the incident should contact DC Leak via the police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 8 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m