Further appeal over Redbourn Co-op robbery
POLICE investigating a recent robbery at the Co-op store in Redbourn are appealing for information about a vehicle which may have been used as a getaway car.
Officers previously issued a general appeal for information following a robbery at the Co-op store on Saturday April 7.
Two men entered the store on High Street at around 6.45pm, before threatening staff and taking cash from the till and a money box. They then left the store and ran through an alleyway leading to Crown Street where they got into a car and drove off.
Police are keen to get more information on that car, which is believed to be a silver Vauxhall Astra.
DC Jonathan Leak, who is investigating the robbery, said: “We are particularly keen to get more information on this Vauxhall Astra which was seen on the High Street between 6.30pm and 6.45pm on the day of the robbery.
You may also want to watch:
“I’d like to speak to anyone who believes they may have seen the vehicle, or its occupants at the time.”
Anyone with information about the incident should contact DC Leak via the police non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park