Take our Friday pub quiz: March 27
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It is finally Friday after what seems like the longest week ever, so take a break and see how you get on in our pub quiz.
Although you will not be able to go to a pub tonight, you can still challenge your mates to a quiz by sharing this and seeing who gets the best score.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, on topics including music, sport, food and drink and TV.
Once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know how you get on.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no cheating and searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 5 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Black History Month: 'I am connected to the world by a multitude of threads'
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to
- 10 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire