St Albans fitness centre holding open day this weekend
- Credit: Picture: Danny Loo
Are you feeling sluggish and overweight following the excesses of Christmas? A St Albans fitness centre could have the perfect solution to get that spring back in your step.
Nuffield Health and Fitness in Highfield Park Drive is holding a free open day this Saturday from 9am to 9pm to showcase its facilities and classes.
The wide range of activities available to try out include zumba, barre, non-impact aerobics and intervals, but there will also be gym challenges all day, a boxing boot camp and splash sessions in the pool giving parents the chance to exercise while their kids play.
Drop-in health MOTs will be available throughout the day, and the café will be offering freebie tasters including smoothies and hot drinks.
Non-members can just turn up on the day and complete a health and safety form.
You may also want to watch:
For any queries or to book classes please contact sales manager Lain Tribe at email@example.com
- 1 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 2 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 3 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 4 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 5 Seven-up for Devine as Colney Heath reach final of spring cup
- 6 Celebrating post-war football's local legends
- 7 Colney Heath up for the cup says boss but plan is also to carry form into next year
- 8 May 17th: The Ivy in St Albans is ready to welcome back customers
- 9 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 10 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto