St Albans fitness centre holding open day this weekend
- Credit: Picture: Danny Loo
Are you feeling sluggish and overweight following the excesses of Christmas? A St Albans fitness centre could have the perfect solution to get that spring back in your step.
Nuffield Health and Fitness in Highfield Park Drive is holding a free open day this Saturday from 9am to 9pm to showcase its facilities and classes.
The wide range of activities available to try out include zumba, barre, non-impact aerobics and intervals, but there will also be gym challenges all day, a boxing boot camp and splash sessions in the pool giving parents the chance to exercise while their kids play.
Drop-in health MOTs will be available throughout the day, and the café will be offering freebie tasters including smoothies and hot drinks.
Non-members can just turn up on the day and complete a health and safety form.
You may also want to watch:
For any queries or to book classes please contact sales manager Lain Tribe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant