St Albans fitness centre holding open day this weekend
- Credit: Picture: Danny Loo
Are you feeling sluggish and overweight following the excesses of Christmas? A St Albans fitness centre could have the perfect solution to get that spring back in your step.
Nuffield Health and Fitness in Highfield Park Drive is holding a free open day this Saturday from 9am to 9pm to showcase its facilities and classes.
The wide range of activities available to try out include zumba, barre, non-impact aerobics and intervals, but there will also be gym challenges all day, a boxing boot camp and splash sessions in the pool giving parents the chance to exercise while their kids play.
Drop-in health MOTs will be available throughout the day, and the café will be offering freebie tasters including smoothies and hot drinks.
Non-members can just turn up on the day and complete a health and safety form.
You may also want to watch:
For any queries or to book classes please contact sales manager Lain Tribe at email@example.com
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared