Free legal advice clinic in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans solicitors is offering free legal advice to those who are unable to afford it.
Labrums Solicitors in Cottonmill Lane is holding a free legal clinic on Tuesday, July 9.
The solicitors will cover a range of business and domestic issues including debt, employment issues, and family law.
Since Legal Aid has been cut, the law firm want to help people access legal advice who otherwise could not. Legal Aid has taken numerous government cuts, reducing access to aid and meaning that only a small percentage of the population are now financially eligible for the scheme.
Owner Michael Labrum said: "We are single-minded about providing the best legal solutions and service to our clients from our base in St Albans".
You may also want to watch:
The pop-up clinic will be open in St Albans on July 9 from 11am to 8pm at The Marlborough Pavilion, Old Oak.
To find out more go to www.labrums.co.uk/blog/company-news/popup
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 6 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 9 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 10 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches