Free fitness class at St Albans gym
�NERGIE fitness for women in St Albans is hosting a free 30-minute circuit class this Friday (September 28) in celebration of National Fitness Day.
The women’s-only gym on Catherine Street will be taking part in ‘Empower Half Hour’ from midday in support of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Attendees will be able to use the gym’s Easy-Line Circuit and an instructor will be on hand to teach people how to use the equipment.
The Mayor of St Albans, Cllr Eileen Harris, will also be attending the class.
The free session coincides with the gym’s Open Weekend during which they are offering �50 off their annual memberships.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Callum Hill said: “This is the perfect time of the year to start thinking about fitness, and National Fitness Day gives everyone of all abilities a platform on which to start a new and healthier lifestyle.
“We welcome everyone to join us on this day to be inspired by others and help celebrate fitness across the UK.”
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
National Fitness Day UK is now in its second year and is in partnership with the Fitness Industry Association to highlight the importance of fitness and help people kick-start a healthier lifestyle.
For more information visit http://www.effw.co.uk/stalbans/ or call 01727811117.