Free fitness class at St Albans gym
�NERGIE fitness for women in St Albans is hosting a free 30-minute circuit class this Friday (September 28) in celebration of National Fitness Day.
The women’s-only gym on Catherine Street will be taking part in ‘Empower Half Hour’ from midday in support of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Attendees will be able to use the gym’s Easy-Line Circuit and an instructor will be on hand to teach people how to use the equipment.
The Mayor of St Albans, Cllr Eileen Harris, will also be attending the class.
The free session coincides with the gym’s Open Weekend during which they are offering �50 off their annual memberships.
You may also want to watch:
Manager Callum Hill said: “This is the perfect time of the year to start thinking about fitness, and National Fitness Day gives everyone of all abilities a platform on which to start a new and healthier lifestyle.
“We welcome everyone to join us on this day to be inspired by others and help celebrate fitness across the UK.”
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
National Fitness Day UK is now in its second year and is in partnership with the Fitness Industry Association to highlight the importance of fitness and help people kick-start a healthier lifestyle.
For more information visit http://www.effw.co.uk/stalbans/ or call 01727811117.