Free fitness class at St Albans gym
�NERGIE fitness for women in St Albans is hosting a free 30-minute circuit class this Friday (September 28) in celebration of National Fitness Day.
The women’s-only gym on Catherine Street will be taking part in ‘Empower Half Hour’ from midday in support of the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Attendees will be able to use the gym’s Easy-Line Circuit and an instructor will be on hand to teach people how to use the equipment.
The Mayor of St Albans, Cllr Eileen Harris, will also be attending the class.
The free session coincides with the gym’s Open Weekend during which they are offering �50 off their annual memberships.
Manager Callum Hill said: “This is the perfect time of the year to start thinking about fitness, and National Fitness Day gives everyone of all abilities a platform on which to start a new and healthier lifestyle.
“We welcome everyone to join us on this day to be inspired by others and help celebrate fitness across the UK.”
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
- 6 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 7 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
- 8 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 9 Hybrid Charter Market agreed for St Albans
- 10 Remembering 'Mr Harpenden' - the indomitable Michael Weaver
National Fitness Day UK is now in its second year and is in partnership with the Fitness Industry Association to highlight the importance of fitness and help people kick-start a healthier lifestyle.
For more information visit http://www.effw.co.uk/stalbans/ or call 01727811117.