Fourth Redbourn Christmas Market promises to be a festive hit
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn Christmas Market is back, and its fourth year should be bigger and better than ever before.
This year’s free-to-enter market is on Sunday November 29, 11am to 5pm, and promises up to 70 stalls and plenty of entertainment for the whole family.
Organiser Alex Colville said: “Come and do your Christmas shopping in the unique atmosphere of a village Christmas market.
“There will be a large variety of stalls providing a wide range of goods, many unique and unusual handmade gifts, cakes to confectionery, jewellery to skincare, Christmas trees to clothes, books, toys and much more.
“Entertainment will include local choirs, dancers and musicians. There will be carols, face painting, food, a magical Christmas light display and, of course, Father Christmas will be in his grotto with some fantastic presents for the kids.
You may also want to watch:
“If all the shopping gives you an appetite, there will be mince pies, pancakes, mulled wine, sweet and savoury crepes and a barbecue, as well as a range of other cuisines from independent stall holders. Bring friends and family, it really is a magical day out!”
For further details see Redbourn Christmas Marketon Facebook, visit www.redbournchristmasmarket.com or email email@example.com
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems