Fourth Redbourn Christmas Market promises to be a festive hit
- Credit: Archant
Redbourn Christmas Market is back, and its fourth year should be bigger and better than ever before.
This year’s free-to-enter market is on Sunday November 29, 11am to 5pm, and promises up to 70 stalls and plenty of entertainment for the whole family.
Organiser Alex Colville said: “Come and do your Christmas shopping in the unique atmosphere of a village Christmas market.
“There will be a large variety of stalls providing a wide range of goods, many unique and unusual handmade gifts, cakes to confectionery, jewellery to skincare, Christmas trees to clothes, books, toys and much more.
“Entertainment will include local choirs, dancers and musicians. There will be carols, face painting, food, a magical Christmas light display and, of course, Father Christmas will be in his grotto with some fantastic presents for the kids.
“If all the shopping gives you an appetite, there will be mince pies, pancakes, mulled wine, sweet and savoury crepes and a barbecue, as well as a range of other cuisines from independent stall holders. Bring friends and family, it really is a magical day out!”
For further details see Redbourn Christmas Marketon Facebook, visit www.redbournchristmasmarket.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 5 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Comment: Sad times as St Albans faces the loss of another pub
- 8 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 9 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans