Four people charged after Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers are among four people to appear in court to face charges in connection with an alleged burglary in Harpenden.
Two men, a woman and a girl have been charged by Herts Police after cash was stolen during the burglary of a house in Valley Rise, Batford, at about 3pm on Monday, January 26.
It is also alleged that a vehicle parked on the driveway was damaged as part of an attempt to get into it.
Lewis Stansfield, 20, of Luton, has been charged with two counts of burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Hatfield Remand Court today (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Jessie Hughes, 19, of Stopsley, has been charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle, and has also been remanded in custody.
Eighteen-year-old Eleanor Warren, of Toddington, will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on February 13 after being charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
A 15 year old girl from Dunstable charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle is also due to appear at the magistrates’ court on February 13.