Four people charged after Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers are among four people to appear in court to face charges in connection with an alleged burglary in Harpenden.
Two men, a woman and a girl have been charged by Herts Police after cash was stolen during the burglary of a house in Valley Rise, Batford, at about 3pm on Monday, January 26.
It is also alleged that a vehicle parked on the driveway was damaged as part of an attempt to get into it.
Lewis Stansfield, 20, of Luton, has been charged with two counts of burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Hatfield Remand Court today (Wednesday).
Jessie Hughes, 19, of Stopsley, has been charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle, and has also been remanded in custody.
Eighteen-year-old Eleanor Warren, of Toddington, will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on February 13 after being charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
A 15 year old girl from Dunstable charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle is also due to appear at the magistrates’ court on February 13.