Four people charged after Harpenden burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three teenagers are among four people to appear in court to face charges in connection with an alleged burglary in Harpenden.
Two men, a woman and a girl have been charged by Herts Police after cash was stolen during the burglary of a house in Valley Rise, Batford, at about 3pm on Monday, January 26.
It is also alleged that a vehicle parked on the driveway was damaged as part of an attempt to get into it.
Lewis Stansfield, 20, of Luton, has been charged with two counts of burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Hatfield Remand Court today (Wednesday).
You may also want to watch:
Jessie Hughes, 19, of Stopsley, has been charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle, and has also been remanded in custody.
Eighteen-year-old Eleanor Warren, of Toddington, will appear at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on February 13 after being charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 8 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 9 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
A 15 year old girl from Dunstable charged with burglary and attempted theft from a motor vehicle is also due to appear at the magistrates’ court on February 13.