Four casualties after St Albans commuter car crash
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attended a crash in St Albans at rush hour this morning.
Four people were hurt after the collision on the London Road and St Vincent Drive junction at about 8.30am, and one of them was taken to Watford General Hospital.
Two cars were involved - a white Toyota Avensis and a silver Vauxhall Insignia.
Ambulances helped a man in his 70s with chest pain, a man in his 40s with a leg injury, a man in his 30s who had damaged his knee, and a another man in his 30s who had injured his hand.
None of the injuries were life threatening or serious.
You may also want to watch:
St Albans firefighters were called to help with traffic control and the carriageways were cleared by 10.05am.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden