Flasher targets jogger in St Albans park
A FLASHER exposed himself to another man who was jogging around a park last week.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the incident in Verulamium Park on Friday, September 17, at around 11.40am.
The suspect is described as a white man, 40-45 years old, 5ft 8ins to 6ft and of a stocky build with dark short hair. He was wearing black sunglasses, a navy fleece with a red logo on the chest, a baby blue t-shirt and light brown three-quarter length shorts.
Officers would also like to speak to the runner who reported the incident to the park warden as he could have vital information.
Neighbourhood Pc Clare Moy, who is investigating, said: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time and may have seen something to come forward.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to speak to anyone who may have recently experienced a similar incident in the area recently to contact me, especially the male jogger in this incident.”
Anyone with information should call Pc Moy via the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images