Murder investigation opened after woman dies in Flamstead
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A murder investigation has been launched in Flamstead after a woman died.
Just before 8pm on Saturday, July 27 police got a call raising concerns about the welfare of a woman in Flamstead High Street.
After police had forced the door down they found the woman with multiple injuries.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Her family have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
The address is being guarded by officers to allow further enquiries to be made.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 8 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 9 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner