Diamond rings stolen from Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Jewellery has been stolen from a Flamstead home by burglars.
Between 12.45pm and 12.57pm on Thursday, May 3, burglars broke into the side door of the Singlets Lane property.
They stole a number of items including a diamond platinum eternity ring, a single stone diamond ring and a Dreyfuss & Co rose gold watch with brown leather strap.
Investigator Deborah Newsham said: “These items were of great sentimental value to their owners. They are distinctive and may have been offered to people for sale in suspicious circumstances. If you believe you have seen them since the break in, please get in touch.
“I would also like to ask anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time including a dark coloured vehicle that was seen parked near to the house on the day of the burglary.”
Anyone with information has been asked to contact police via 101, quoting crime reference D1/18/3678.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 3 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 4 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Honest truths spilled in Saints dressing room after humbling FA Trophy defeat to Cheshunt
- 8 St Albans' Rachel Andrews stars alongside James Nesbitt and Eddie Izzard in new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition
- 10 After another near miss, crossing desperately needed outside St Albans school