Diamond rings stolen from Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Jewellery has been stolen from a Flamstead home by burglars.
Between 12.45pm and 12.57pm on Thursday, May 3, burglars broke into the side door of the Singlets Lane property.
They stole a number of items including a diamond platinum eternity ring, a single stone diamond ring and a Dreyfuss & Co rose gold watch with brown leather strap.
Investigator Deborah Newsham said: “These items were of great sentimental value to their owners. They are distinctive and may have been offered to people for sale in suspicious circumstances. If you believe you have seen them since the break in, please get in touch.
“I would also like to ask anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time including a dark coloured vehicle that was seen parked near to the house on the day of the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information has been asked to contact police via 101, quoting crime reference D1/18/3678.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans