Diamond rings stolen from Flamstead
- Credit: Archant
Jewellery has been stolen from a Flamstead home by burglars.
Between 12.45pm and 12.57pm on Thursday, May 3, burglars broke into the side door of the Singlets Lane property.
They stole a number of items including a diamond platinum eternity ring, a single stone diamond ring and a Dreyfuss & Co rose gold watch with brown leather strap.
Investigator Deborah Newsham said: “These items were of great sentimental value to their owners. They are distinctive and may have been offered to people for sale in suspicious circumstances. If you believe you have seen them since the break in, please get in touch.
“I would also like to ask anyone who saw anything suspicious in the area at the time including a dark coloured vehicle that was seen parked near to the house on the day of the burglary.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information has been asked to contact police via 101, quoting crime reference D1/18/3678.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'