Five Local Streets Among the Most Expensive in Region
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region. Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region.
Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third place with an average house value of �1,839,300.
AL5 featured the most prominently in the list for the East of England with four entries, the first being Oak Way which came in at fifth place with an average house value just shy of �1,804,000.
It was closely followed in sixth and seventh place by Park Avenue North and Park Avenue South with respective average house prices of �1,748,400 and �1,643,400.
You may also want to watch:
Grange Court Road in Harpenden came in ninth place with an average house price of �1,590,800.
Mouseprice.com said it was easy to see why Harpenden was such a sought after location, with its close proximity to London, motorways and Luton Airport making it the "perfect suburban retreat for the city executive."
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
Streets in Northaw and Northwood stole the top spots with average house prices exceeding �2million. Chigwell and Cuffley also featured in the top ten.
The rankings were calculated using automated valuation model technology.