Five Local Streets Among the Most Expensive in Region
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region. Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region.
Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third place with an average house value of �1,839,300.
AL5 featured the most prominently in the list for the East of England with four entries, the first being Oak Way which came in at fifth place with an average house value just shy of �1,804,000.
It was closely followed in sixth and seventh place by Park Avenue North and Park Avenue South with respective average house prices of �1,748,400 and �1,643,400.
You may also want to watch:
Grange Court Road in Harpenden came in ninth place with an average house price of �1,590,800.
Mouseprice.com said it was easy to see why Harpenden was such a sought after location, with its close proximity to London, motorways and Luton Airport making it the "perfect suburban retreat for the city executive."
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 10 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
Streets in Northaw and Northwood stole the top spots with average house prices exceeding �2million. Chigwell and Cuffley also featured in the top ten.
The rankings were calculated using automated valuation model technology.