Five Local Streets Among the Most Expensive in Region
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region. Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third
FOUR streets in Harpenden and one in Radlett have been named in the top ten most expensive locations in the region.
Property website Mouseprice.com released the results of its annual street rankings which saw Newlands Avenue in Radlett maintain its third place with an average house value of �1,839,300.
AL5 featured the most prominently in the list for the East of England with four entries, the first being Oak Way which came in at fifth place with an average house value just shy of �1,804,000.
It was closely followed in sixth and seventh place by Park Avenue North and Park Avenue South with respective average house prices of �1,748,400 and �1,643,400.
Grange Court Road in Harpenden came in ninth place with an average house price of �1,590,800.
Mouseprice.com said it was easy to see why Harpenden was such a sought after location, with its close proximity to London, motorways and Luton Airport making it the "perfect suburban retreat for the city executive."
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
Streets in Northaw and Northwood stole the top spots with average house prices exceeding �2million. Chigwell and Cuffley also featured in the top ten.
The rankings were calculated using automated valuation model technology.