First look inside the upcoming The Ivy Brasserie in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
An image has been released showing a glimpse of what The Ivy St Albans Brasserie will look like when it opens.
The Ivy Brasserie is set to open in Verulam Road in late spring, replacing Brasserie Blanc, which closed at the beginning of February.
The restaurant will be open seven days a week and offer an all-day dining menu. It will accommodate 139 guests across the main restaurant and bar, a semi-private dining area seating 12, and a Parisian-style terrace seating 18.
A number of tables will be held back for walk-ins so diners can drop in at their leisure as well as booking in advance.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is consulting on the brasserie’s interiors, which feature an Arancia onyx bar, pendant lighting, marble floor tiles and polished parquet panel flooring.
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant, which will be at 1-3 Verulam Road, will be open from 8am to 12.30am Monday to Saturday, and from 9am to 11pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters