First look inside the upcoming The Ivy Brasserie in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
An image has been released showing a glimpse of what The Ivy St Albans Brasserie will look like when it opens.
The Ivy Brasserie is set to open in Verulam Road in late spring, replacing Brasserie Blanc, which closed at the beginning of February.
The restaurant will be open seven days a week and offer an all-day dining menu. It will accommodate 139 guests across the main restaurant and bar, a semi-private dining area seating 12, and a Parisian-style terrace seating 18.
A number of tables will be held back for walk-ins so diners can drop in at their leisure as well as booking in advance.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is consulting on the brasserie’s interiors, which feature an Arancia onyx bar, pendant lighting, marble floor tiles and polished parquet panel flooring.
You may also want to watch:
The restaurant, which will be at 1-3 Verulam Road, will be open from 8am to 12.30am Monday to Saturday, and from 9am to 11pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school