First look inside the upcoming The Ivy Brasserie in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
An image has been released showing a glimpse of what The Ivy St Albans Brasserie will look like when it opens.
The Ivy Brasserie is set to open in Verulam Road in late spring, replacing Brasserie Blanc, which closed at the beginning of February.
The restaurant will be open seven days a week and offer an all-day dining menu. It will accommodate 139 guests across the main restaurant and bar, a semi-private dining area seating 12, and a Parisian-style terrace seating 18.
A number of tables will be held back for walk-ins so diners can drop in at their leisure as well as booking in advance.
Martin Brudnizki Design Studio is consulting on the brasserie’s interiors, which feature an Arancia onyx bar, pendant lighting, marble floor tiles and polished parquet panel flooring.
The restaurant, which will be at 1-3 Verulam Road, will be open from 8am to 12.30am Monday to Saturday, and from 9am to 11pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead