Firefighters tackle St Albans bedroom fire

A BEDROOM blaze was quickly extinguished by St Albans firemen yesterday evening. A fire engine was called to the house on Tudor Road at 6.50pm yesterday where a small fire had been started accidentally in an upstairs bedroom. It took two firemen and one

A BEDROOM blaze was quickly extinguished by St Albans firemen yesterday evening.

A fire engine was called to the house on Tudor Road at 6.50pm yesterday where a small fire had been started accidentally in an upstairs bedroom.

It took two firemen and one hose reel to tackle the flames, which damaged a chest of drawers. Nobody was hurt.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter