Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Albans last night (Wednesday). Firefighters were called to the property in Harpenden Road just before 7pm where they found a blaze in the kitchen of the property. They quickly put out the fire and ventilate

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Albans last night (Wednesday).

Firefighters were called to the property in Harpenden Road just before 7pm where they found a blaze in the kitchen of the property.

They quickly put out the fire and ventilated the property and left the scene by 7.30pm.

Three people were in the house at the time of the fire but were uninjured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus