Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze

PUBLISHED: 10:39 19 February 2009 | UPDATED: 13:57 06 May 2010

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Albans last night (Wednesday). Firefighters were called to the property in Harpenden Road just before 7pm where they found a blaze in the kitchen of the property. They quickly put out the fire and ventilate

A FIRE broke out in the kitchen of a home in St Albans last night (Wednesday).

Firefighters were called to the property in Harpenden Road just before 7pm where they found a blaze in the kitchen of the property.

They quickly put out the fire and ventilated the property and left the scene by 7.30pm.

Three people were in the house at the time of the fire but were uninjured.

Most Read

Latest from the Herts Advertiser

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists