Firefighters rescue pupil who got his finger stuck

A YOUNG boy had to be rescued by firefighters when he got his fingers stuck in one of the doors at his school. A fire crew from St Albans were called to St Bernadette s Primary School in London Colney just before 11am on Monday morning. They had freed him

A YOUNG boy had to be rescued by firefighters when he got his fingers stuck in one of the doors at his school.

A fire crew from St Albans were called to St Bernadette's Primary School in London Colney just before 11am on Monday morning.

They had freed him within 20 minutes by using the same equipment they have for cutting people out of cars. He had minor injuries.

His mother has since been in contact with the fire station to thank them for helping her son.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus