Fire outside St Albans pub
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a St Albans pub last night, after a blaze broke out in its grounds.
Crews arrived at the Spotted Bull pub, on Verulam Road, at around 12.30am.
On arrival they found a fence and an external structure alight.
Two pumps attended and two hose reels and a dry powder extinguisher were used to put the flames out.
The ambulance service was also called as a precaution but was not needed.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed the fire was started accidentally.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 9 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land