Fire outside St Albans pub
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a St Albans pub last night, after a blaze broke out in its grounds.
Crews arrived at the Spotted Bull pub, on Verulam Road, at around 12.30am.
On arrival they found a fence and an external structure alight.
Two pumps attended and two hose reels and a dry powder extinguisher were used to put the flames out.
The ambulance service was also called as a precaution but was not needed.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed the fire was started accidentally.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 9 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets