Fire in St Albans hairdressers

A FIRE has broken out in the basement of a hairdressers in St Albans.

Four fire engines are battling the blaze at Toni and Guy on Chequer Street.

Smoke from the fire has flooded into the salon and is affecting next door neighbour Nando’s.

Check back for more information later.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus