Fire crews deal with two blazes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were kept busy in St Albans last night.
Just before midnight, firefighters were called to Napsbury Lane.
A crew from St Albans attended the scene.
There had been a fire in someone’s garden but on arrival they found it had burnt out.
Less than two hours later, fire crews were called out again.
You may also want to watch:
At 1.37am the St Albans crew was alerted to a building fire in Hatfield Road.
A Herts Fire and Rescue Service spokesman tweeted: “Crews extinguished the fire and used positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke.”
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden