Fire crews deal with two blazes in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were kept busy in St Albans last night.
Just before midnight, firefighters were called to Napsbury Lane.
A crew from St Albans attended the scene.
There had been a fire in someone’s garden but on arrival they found it had burnt out.
Less than two hours later, fire crews were called out again.
At 1.37am the St Albans crew was alerted to a building fire in Hatfield Road.
A Herts Fire and Rescue Service spokesman tweeted: “Crews extinguished the fire and used positive pressure ventilation to clear the smoke.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead