Fire crews called to St Albans dental surgery

Firefighters were called to the incident

Firefighters were called to the incident - Credit: Archant

FIREFIGHERS were called to a city centre dental surgery last night after it became smoke-logged.

An alarm sounded at around 10.30pm at the St Peter’s Street practice as a water cooler had over heated.

Crews had to break into the building and spent about an hour clearing smoke after disconnecting the water cooler.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter