Fire crews attend chip-pan fire on Grange Street, St Albans
PUBLISHED: 14:53 28 July 2015 | UPDATED: 14:53 28 July 2015
Fire crews attended a chip-pan fire at a first-floor flat in Grange Street, St Albans, at about 8.00pm last night.
Although nobody was hurt, Herts Fire Control confirmed that the property was heavily smoke-logged and suffered minor fire damage.
Two fire-fighters wearing breathing apparatus used a hose reel to extinguish the fire.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Herts Advertiser. Click the link in the orange box below for details.