Final beckons for Apprentice star Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
WINNING Lord Sugar’s £250,000 investment would be the icing on the cake for Apprentice finalist Luisa Zissman who faces one last hurdle tomorrow night.
In a special two-hour episode the St Albans cupcake shop owner will compete against Leah Totton for the chance to go into business with the tough-talking tycoon.
The 26-year-old, who entered the process claiming she has a “brain like Einstein”, is hoping to start a new baking brand, while Leah wants to open a non-surgical cosmetic clinic.
Commenting in a recent television interview Luisa said: “In Leah I’ve made a lifelong friend. To be honest I couldn’t imagine, if I didn’t win, losing out to anyone other than one of my really amazing friends.”
She also signalled if she missed out on the prize she would still go ahead with her business idea.
You may also want to watch:
The series finale airs on BBC1 at 8pm.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 4 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 8 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 9 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 10 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge