Final beckons for Apprentice star Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
WINNING Lord Sugar’s £250,000 investment would be the icing on the cake for Apprentice finalist Luisa Zissman who faces one last hurdle tomorrow night.
In a special two-hour episode the St Albans cupcake shop owner will compete against Leah Totton for the chance to go into business with the tough-talking tycoon.
The 26-year-old, who entered the process claiming she has a “brain like Einstein”, is hoping to start a new baking brand, while Leah wants to open a non-surgical cosmetic clinic.
Commenting in a recent television interview Luisa said: “In Leah I’ve made a lifelong friend. To be honest I couldn’t imagine, if I didn’t win, losing out to anyone other than one of my really amazing friends.”
She also signalled if she missed out on the prize she would still go ahead with her business idea.
You may also want to watch:
The series finale airs on BBC1 at 8pm.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 10 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp