Three arrested after fight at Harpenden bar
- Credit: Debbie White
Three men have been arrested after a fight at a Harpenden bar in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police were called at 1.28am to the Slug and Lettuce following reports of an altercation at the High Street chain.
An eyewitness said he saw bottles being smashed and the police carrying out first aid before paramedics arrived to treat the injured.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We received a report of an incident at Gibbs Close, Harpenden, which an ambulance attended.
“A male in his 20s was taken to Luton and Dunstable Hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of GBH – two from Dunstable aged 24 and 26, and a 22-year-old from Flamstead.
All three have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 10 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant