Three arrested after fight at Harpenden bar
- Credit: Debbie White
Three men have been arrested after a fight at a Harpenden bar in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police were called at 1.28am to the Slug and Lettuce following reports of an altercation at the High Street chain.
An eyewitness said he saw bottles being smashed and the police carrying out first aid before paramedics arrived to treat the injured.
An East of England Ambulance Service spokesperson said: “We received a report of an incident at Gibbs Close, Harpenden, which an ambulance attended.
“A male in his 20s was taken to Luton and Dunstable Hospital.”
You may also want to watch:
Three men have been arrested on suspicion of GBH – two from Dunstable aged 24 and 26, and a 22-year-old from Flamstead.
All three have been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Second chance at life for transplant patient