Fears for man missing from St Albans since Saturday
- Credit: supplied
Police are “becoming increasingly concerned” for the welfare of a St Albans man who has been missing since Saturday (13).
There is an appeal for help from the public to help trace 27-year-old Ramdani Chokri.
Ramdani is around 5ft 5in tall and is of slim build with short black hair.
He was last seen wearing a dark brown Nike zip-up tracksuit top, black hoody dark jogging bottoms and blue Nike trainers and is known to frequent St Albans and Hatfield areas.
Inspector Paul Hedges, leading the investigation for the Herts Police, said: “We are becoming increasingly concerned with each hour that passes about Ramdani’s whereabouts. I am urging anyone who may have seen Ramdani, or who knows where he is to contact police immediately.
“Equally, Ramdani, if you see this appeal – please contact police on 101 and let us know you are safe.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson