FCC problems expected to last into rush hour
Major train delays of up to 90 minutes because of signal failure
NO First Capital Connect (FCC) trains are running between Cricklewood and Radlett following a signal failure between the stations shortly before 1pm today.
Also, journeys between London St Pancras International and Luton are experiencing delays of up to 90 minutes.
A spokesman for FCC said that problems will last well into the evening rush hour.
Passengers are advised to seek alternative methods of transport where possible.
You may also want to watch:
A rail shuttle service will run between St Albans and Bedford and West Hampstead and all stations to the south.
Rail replacement buses will run between West Hampstead and Luton.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
FCC tickets will be valid on London Underground trains, London buses, London Midland trains from Euston to Milton Keynes and trains on the Great Northern line service from Kings Cross to Peterborough (stopping at Hatfield).
Passengers for St Albans should change at Watford and get the Abbey Flyer service.
Shuttle buses will run between Hatfield and St Albans City stations from 2pm.