FCC problems expected to last into rush hour
Major train delays of up to 90 minutes because of signal failure
NO First Capital Connect (FCC) trains are running between Cricklewood and Radlett following a signal failure between the stations shortly before 1pm today.
Also, journeys between London St Pancras International and Luton are experiencing delays of up to 90 minutes.
A spokesman for FCC said that problems will last well into the evening rush hour.
Passengers are advised to seek alternative methods of transport where possible.
A rail shuttle service will run between St Albans and Bedford and West Hampstead and all stations to the south.
Rail replacement buses will run between West Hampstead and Luton.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 5 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 6 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 9 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 10 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
FCC tickets will be valid on London Underground trains, London buses, London Midland trains from Euston to Milton Keynes and trains on the Great Northern line service from Kings Cross to Peterborough (stopping at Hatfield).
Passengers for St Albans should change at Watford and get the Abbey Flyer service.
Shuttle buses will run between Hatfield and St Albans City stations from 2pm.