FCC problems expected to last into rush hour
Major train delays of up to 90 minutes because of signal failure
NO First Capital Connect (FCC) trains are running between Cricklewood and Radlett following a signal failure between the stations shortly before 1pm today.
Also, journeys between London St Pancras International and Luton are experiencing delays of up to 90 minutes.
A spokesman for FCC said that problems will last well into the evening rush hour.
Passengers are advised to seek alternative methods of transport where possible.
You may also want to watch:
A rail shuttle service will run between St Albans and Bedford and West Hampstead and all stations to the south.
Rail replacement buses will run between West Hampstead and Luton.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 6 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
FCC tickets will be valid on London Underground trains, London buses, London Midland trains from Euston to Milton Keynes and trains on the Great Northern line service from Kings Cross to Peterborough (stopping at Hatfield).
Passengers for St Albans should change at Watford and get the Abbey Flyer service.
Shuttle buses will run between Hatfield and St Albans City stations from 2pm.