FCC problems expected to last into rush hour
Major train delays of up to 90 minutes because of signal failure
NO First Capital Connect (FCC) trains are running between Cricklewood and Radlett following a signal failure between the stations shortly before 1pm today.
Also, journeys between London St Pancras International and Luton are experiencing delays of up to 90 minutes.
A spokesman for FCC said that problems will last well into the evening rush hour.
Passengers are advised to seek alternative methods of transport where possible.
A rail shuttle service will run between St Albans and Bedford and West Hampstead and all stations to the south.
Rail replacement buses will run between West Hampstead and Luton.
- 1 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 2 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 3 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 4 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 5 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 6 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 7 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 8 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 9 St Albans is one of UK's worst locations for hay fever
- 10 Daughter taking the plunge in mum's memory
FCC tickets will be valid on London Underground trains, London buses, London Midland trains from Euston to Milton Keynes and trains on the Great Northern line service from Kings Cross to Peterborough (stopping at Hatfield).
Passengers for St Albans should change at Watford and get the Abbey Flyer service.
Shuttle buses will run between Hatfield and St Albans City stations from 2pm.