Faulty oven blamed for kitchen fire

A FAULTY electric oven caused a fire in a kitchen yesterday (Sunday) evening. Firefighters were called to the property in The Ridgeway, St Albans, at around 7.30pm where they found the oven had set fire to the vinyl flooring beneath. A crew from St Alban

A FAULTY electric oven caused a fire in a kitchen yesterday (Sunday) evening.

Firefighters were called to the property in The Ridgeway, St Albans, at around 7.30pm where they found the oven had set fire to the vinyl flooring beneath.

A crew from St Albans dealt with the incident and moved the oven to douse the flooring.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter