Faulty oven blamed for kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 15:46 24 November 2008 | UPDATED: 13:46 06 May 2010

A FAULTY electric oven caused a fire in a kitchen yesterday (Sunday) evening. Firefighters were called to the property in The Ridgeway, St Albans, at around 7.30pm where they found the oven had set fire to the vinyl flooring beneath. A crew from St Alban

A FAULTY electric oven caused a fire in a kitchen yesterday (Sunday) evening.

Firefighters were called to the property in The Ridgeway, St Albans, at around 7.30pm where they found the oven had set fire to the vinyl flooring beneath.

A crew from St Albans dealt with the incident and moved the oven to douse the flooring.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Herts Advertiser

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists