Family escape blaze

A FAMILY of four in London Colney escaped from their home after a tumble dryer stored in their garage caught fire. Neighbours of the family who live in Kings Road spotted smoke billowing out of the windows at around 6.35pm on Sunday evening. Firefighters

A FAMILY of four in London Colney escaped from their home after a tumble dryer stored in their garage caught fire.

Neighbours of the family who live in Kings Road spotted smoke billowing out of the windows at around 6.35pm on Sunday evening. Firefighters prevented the blaze spreading to the house.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter