Family escape blaze

PUBLISHED: 11:35 17 January 2008 | UPDATED: 12:46 06 May 2010

A FAMILY of four in London Colney escaped from their home after a tumble dryer stored in their garage caught fire. Neighbours of the family who live in Kings Road spotted smoke billowing out of the windows at around 6.35pm on Sunday evening. Firefighters

A FAMILY of four in London Colney escaped from their home after a tumble dryer stored in their garage caught fire.

Neighbours of the family who live in Kings Road spotted smoke billowing out of the windows at around 6.35pm on Sunday evening. Firefighters prevented the blaze spreading to the house.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Herts Advertiser. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the Herts Advertiser