Sneak peek inside new St Albans restaurant
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
The Ivy St Albans Brasserie is set to open in the city centre next week.
The restaurant, which is replacing Brasserie Blanc in Verulam Road, is due to open on Wednesday, May 9.
It is the first Ivy Collection restaurant to open in Hertfordshire, and will be open seven days a week with an all-day dining menu. The brasserie will accommodate 139 guests across the main restaurant and bar, as well as a semi-private dining area seating 12 and a terrace seating eight.
The restaurant is managed by Karthikeyan Chandran, with Sean Burbidge as executive head chef.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8am to 12.30am, and Sundays and bank holidays from 9.30am to 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
To make a reservation call 01727615300
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End