Sneak peek inside new St Albans restaurant
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
The Ivy St Albans Brasserie is set to open in the city centre next week.
The restaurant, which is replacing Brasserie Blanc in Verulam Road, is due to open on Wednesday, May 9.
It is the first Ivy Collection restaurant to open in Hertfordshire, and will be open seven days a week with an all-day dining menu. The brasserie will accommodate 139 guests across the main restaurant and bar, as well as a semi-private dining area seating 12 and a terrace seating eight.
The restaurant is managed by Karthikeyan Chandran, with Sean Burbidge as executive head chef.
Opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 8am to 12.30am, and Sundays and bank holidays from 9.30am to 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
To make a reservation call 01727615300
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park