Excellence award given to St Albans law firm
- Credit: Archant
Debenhams Ottaway wins Law Society accolade
St Albans law firm Debenhams Ottaway has won the prestigious Law Society Excellence Award 2015 for their private client work.
The recent awards, which took place at London’s Hilton Park Lane, celebrate leading teams and individuals in the legal profession.
The judges said they were impressed with Debenhams Ottaway’s dedication to client service; with 90 per cent of their work coming from returning clients and recommendations.
The team regularly makes sure clients and the local community are aware of key issues and how to get help, through various initiatives including features on a local radio chat show, free drop in sessions and articles in the Herts Advertiser.
You may also want to watch:
They also have a strong focus on significant issues, providing legal protection to vulnerable adults.
Organised by the Law Society, the representative body for solicitors in England and Wales, and presented by the BBC’s Mishal Husain, the awards are a highlight of the legal calendar.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Susan Glenholme, private client partner at Debenhams Ottaway said: “Winning the Excellence in Private Client Practice award is a fantastic achievement for us and is great recognition from the Law Society, such a highly respected organisation within our industry.
“Our hard working team put a huge amount of energy and imagination into helping clients make life go the way they want it to.”