Everyone invited to St Albans primary school Christmas fair
- Credit: Wyevale Garden Centres
Festive fun will be had by all at a Christmas fair in a St Albans primary school this weekend.
St Peter’s School, on Cottonmill Lane, is holding a yuletide bash on Saturday - the youngsters can meet Father Christmas in Santa’s Grotto, play a variety of games, and peruse festive bric-a-brac and refreshment stalls.
There will also be a tombola and a raffle, with prizes including £100 photography vouchers, sessions at trampoline park Gravity Force or soft play area DJ Jungle, dining experiences, and hampers.
A member of the parent school association, Felicity Sagoe, encouraged people to attend: “It is going to be a really exciting, fun and interesting event, with lots of things to do for families and the kids.
“It will be a place to relax - a great family day out for a couple of hours.”
The event is entirely wheelchair accessible and takes place on December 2 from 12pm till 2.30pm.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead