Everyone invited to St Albans primary school Christmas fair
- Credit: Wyevale Garden Centres
Festive fun will be had by all at a Christmas fair in a St Albans primary school this weekend.
St Peter’s School, on Cottonmill Lane, is holding a yuletide bash on Saturday - the youngsters can meet Father Christmas in Santa’s Grotto, play a variety of games, and peruse festive bric-a-brac and refreshment stalls.
There will also be a tombola and a raffle, with prizes including £100 photography vouchers, sessions at trampoline park Gravity Force or soft play area DJ Jungle, dining experiences, and hampers.
A member of the parent school association, Felicity Sagoe, encouraged people to attend: “It is going to be a really exciting, fun and interesting event, with lots of things to do for families and the kids.
“It will be a place to relax - a great family day out for a couple of hours.”
You may also want to watch:
The event is entirely wheelchair accessible and takes place on December 2 from 12pm till 2.30pm.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner