Everyone invited to St Albans primary school Christmas fair
- Credit: Wyevale Garden Centres
Festive fun will be had by all at a Christmas fair in a St Albans primary school this weekend.
St Peter’s School, on Cottonmill Lane, is holding a yuletide bash on Saturday - the youngsters can meet Father Christmas in Santa’s Grotto, play a variety of games, and peruse festive bric-a-brac and refreshment stalls.
There will also be a tombola and a raffle, with prizes including £100 photography vouchers, sessions at trampoline park Gravity Force or soft play area DJ Jungle, dining experiences, and hampers.
A member of the parent school association, Felicity Sagoe, encouraged people to attend: “It is going to be a really exciting, fun and interesting event, with lots of things to do for families and the kids.
“It will be a place to relax - a great family day out for a couple of hours.”
You may also want to watch:
The event is entirely wheelchair accessible and takes place on December 2 from 12pm till 2.30pm.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building