BUSY mother-of-three Corinne Boyle is about to embark on the biggest challenge of her life. In June she will be travelling to Hungary to take part in the Euro Bike Ride for Scope, the charity for people with cerebral palsy. Corinne, aged 42, of The Park,
BUSY mother-of-three Corinne Boyle is about to embark on the biggest challenge of her life.
In June she will be travelling to Hungary to take part in the Euro Bike Ride for Scope, the charity for people with cerebral palsy.
Corinne, aged 42, of The Park, St Albans, will be travelling through three countries in three days starting off in Budapest, going on to Slovakia then finishing up in Vienna, Austria.
She chose Scope because her 12-year-old son Conor suffers from cerebral palsy and she is grateful for all the help she and her family have received from the charity.
You may also want to watch:
Corinne said: "I am taking this challenge very seriously as I do not want to let my sponsors down. I know that I will have to be very fit so I am training three times a week, cycling and running in addition to my normal exercise at the gym."
Her husband Ray has accompanied her as he is an experienced long-distance cyclist.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 6 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
Corinne also has two younger children - Sean aged 11 and Josephine aged six.
She has raised £1,650 so far for Scope. You can sponsor Corinne by visiting her website - www.justgiving .com/scopecorinneboyle