BUSY mother-of-three Corinne Boyle is about to embark on the biggest challenge of her life. In June she will be travelling to Hungary to take part in the Euro Bike Ride for Scope, the charity for people with cerebral palsy. Corinne, aged 42, of The Park,
BUSY mother-of-three Corinne Boyle is about to embark on the biggest challenge of her life.
In June she will be travelling to Hungary to take part in the Euro Bike Ride for Scope, the charity for people with cerebral palsy.
Corinne, aged 42, of The Park, St Albans, will be travelling through three countries in three days starting off in Budapest, going on to Slovakia then finishing up in Vienna, Austria.
She chose Scope because her 12-year-old son Conor suffers from cerebral palsy and she is grateful for all the help she and her family have received from the charity.
You may also want to watch:
Corinne said: "I am taking this challenge very seriously as I do not want to let my sponsors down. I know that I will have to be very fit so I am training three times a week, cycling and running in addition to my normal exercise at the gym."
Her husband Ray has accompanied her as he is an experienced long-distance cyclist.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
Corinne also has two younger children - Sean aged 11 and Josephine aged six.
She has raised £1,650 so far for Scope. You can sponsor Corinne by visiting her website - www.justgiving .com/scopecorinneboyle