Enter Shikari album launch next month
POST-HARDCORE rock and electronic St Albans band Enter Shikari will launch their new album in January.
The four-piece will release their third album, A Flash Flood of Colour, on January 9.
Featuring current single ‘Sssnakepit’ and live favourite ‘Arguing With Thermometers’, the eleven tracks cover a musical spectrum from post-hardcore to dubstep to pop.
Recorded in Thailand earlier this year, the album was mixed by Mike Fraser who has previously worked with the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Biffy Clyro and Metallica.
And it claims to venture further than ever before into the diverse sonic universe that Enter Shikari has created.
You may also want to watch:
‘Arguing With Thermometers’ made its debut at a recent session for Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe.
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their current sellout UK tour, Enter Shikari are promoting a six venue tour in spring next year.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
Spanning March 17-23 2012, it will conclude at London’s Hammersmith Apollo and be supported by up-and-coming UK rock band Young Guns.
Enter Shikari, comprised of Rou Reynolds (lead vocals), Rory Clewlow (guitars), Chris Batten (bass) and Rob Rolfe (drums), formed when they were at school together in St Albans.
Their debut album, released in 2007, reached #4 in the UK charts.
Visit the band’s website at www.entershikari.com.