Enter Shikari album launch next month
POST-HARDCORE rock and electronic St Albans band Enter Shikari will launch their new album in January.
The four-piece will release their third album, A Flash Flood of Colour, on January 9.
Featuring current single ‘Sssnakepit’ and live favourite ‘Arguing With Thermometers’, the eleven tracks cover a musical spectrum from post-hardcore to dubstep to pop.
Recorded in Thailand earlier this year, the album was mixed by Mike Fraser who has previously worked with the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Biffy Clyro and Metallica.
And it claims to venture further than ever before into the diverse sonic universe that Enter Shikari has created.
You may also want to watch:
‘Arguing With Thermometers’ made its debut at a recent session for Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe.
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their current sellout UK tour, Enter Shikari are promoting a six venue tour in spring next year.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
Spanning March 17-23 2012, it will conclude at London’s Hammersmith Apollo and be supported by up-and-coming UK rock band Young Guns.
Enter Shikari, comprised of Rou Reynolds (lead vocals), Rory Clewlow (guitars), Chris Batten (bass) and Rob Rolfe (drums), formed when they were at school together in St Albans.
Their debut album, released in 2007, reached #4 in the UK charts.
Visit the band’s website at www.entershikari.com.