Enter Shikari album launch next month
POST-HARDCORE rock and electronic St Albans band Enter Shikari will launch their new album in January.
The four-piece will release their third album, A Flash Flood of Colour, on January 9.
Featuring current single ‘Sssnakepit’ and live favourite ‘Arguing With Thermometers’, the eleven tracks cover a musical spectrum from post-hardcore to dubstep to pop.
Recorded in Thailand earlier this year, the album was mixed by Mike Fraser who has previously worked with the likes of AC/DC, Aerosmith, Biffy Clyro and Metallica.
And it claims to venture further than ever before into the diverse sonic universe that Enter Shikari has created.
‘Arguing With Thermometers’ made its debut at a recent session for Radio 1 DJ Zane Lowe.
Hoping to follow in the footsteps of their current sellout UK tour, Enter Shikari are promoting a six venue tour in spring next year.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
Spanning March 17-23 2012, it will conclude at London’s Hammersmith Apollo and be supported by up-and-coming UK rock band Young Guns.
Enter Shikari, comprised of Rou Reynolds (lead vocals), Rory Clewlow (guitars), Chris Batten (bass) and Rob Rolfe (drums), formed when they were at school together in St Albans.
Their debut album, released in 2007, reached #4 in the UK charts.
Visit the band’s website at www.entershikari.com.