Enjoy the craic at St Albans pub’s charity St Patrick’s day
- Credit: Archant
A week of celebrations is well under way in the build up to the most important day on the Irish calendar.
O’neills in St Albans has made the most of their biggest event of the year by raising money for local charity Rennie Grove Hospice Care.
Music, quiz nights, sport and dancing have filled the days leading up to St Patrick’s Day tomorrow (Tue) with the biggest celebration yet to come.
The Irish pub will host a day of charity events including a ‘guess the Guinness’ and raffles alongside Irish dancing, acoustic music, and of course U2 tribute band, U2 baby.
Martin Morris, manager at the pub, said: “This is the biggest event of the year for us and we’re inviting everyone to come and enjoy the ‘craic’ while supporting a local charity.
You may also want to watch:
“We saw this as a great opportunity to raise some important funds while harnessing the true Irish party spirit!”
The jubilations will take place throughout the day, and the dancing and music will begin from 4pm.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district