England rugby star James Haskell opens Harpenden clinic
AN ENGLAND rugby star formally opened a new clinic in Harpenden recently.
James Haskell took some time out from the World Cup preparation camp to combine some treatment with cutting the ribbon at the opening day of the Harpenden Physiotherapy and Osteopathy (HPO) Clinic in Southdown Road which offers treatment for a wide range of injuries and problems, and is run by local practitioners Chris Eke and Nick Sinfield. The rugby ace, a long-standing patient of the pair, said: “Sport and medicine go hand in hand and after successful treatment from these guys when I was playing rugby in Paris, I am delighted that they have set up so close to London following my return to the UK. They offer a really thorough and professional service.”
Chris Eke, partner and osteopath, said: “In these difficult financial times it’s not easy opening a business on the High Street so it’s great to have had such strong support from the local community and people like James. We wish him all the best with his World Cup campaign and hope we don’t have too much work to do for him on his return.”
The HPO Clinic is offering the opportunity for local back pain sufferers to take part in a clinical trial, free of charge. The purpose is to demonstrate how to successfully treat back pain for lasting long-term relief, and it involves a four week programme of self management, advice and exercise.
The trials will be conducted by published author and physiotherapist Nick Sinfield, a leading expert in the management of back and neck pain.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like the chance to be a participant in the free trial please contact HPO Clinic for an application form by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 01582 769993.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 8 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans