Man fighting for his life after St Albans quad bike crash
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after a crash involving a quad bike in St Albans at the weekend.
Police are appealing for witnesses and information following the collision.
The incident occurred in a garage block behind a block of flats in Thirlestane, shortly after 6pm on Saturday (October 13).
A quad bike collided with a garage.
The rider was airlifted to a London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident, or who may have seen the quad bike being ridden in the area, to please come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Dave Johnson in the Road Policing Unit via the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 697 of October 13. You can also report information online at www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images