St Albans Boots team win fundraising award
- Credit: Archant
A team of Boots beauty experts has won an award for their charity fundraising.
Elizabeth Arden staff at Boots received the Team of the Year accolade from the beauty company for their sales, customer service and charity events held throughout 2017.
Throughout 2017, the team supported local charities such as SABN (St Albans Bereavement Network), Rennie Grove Hospice, The Crescent, Graham Hughes syndrome, community responders and Radio Verulam.
The team raised £2,000 in total from raffle sales.
Elizabeth Arden account manager Wendy Seabrook has been fundraising for local charities in the store with her teams for more than 20 years, and has raised nearly £70,000.
You may also want to watch:
Wendy herself was awarded the title of Boots community champion of the year from the chemists for the fourth year running, after being nominated by Boots store manager Yasmin Muqith.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team