St Albans Boots team win fundraising award
- Credit: Archant
A team of Boots beauty experts has won an award for their charity fundraising.
Elizabeth Arden staff at Boots received the Team of the Year accolade from the beauty company for their sales, customer service and charity events held throughout 2017.
Throughout 2017, the team supported local charities such as SABN (St Albans Bereavement Network), Rennie Grove Hospice, The Crescent, Graham Hughes syndrome, community responders and Radio Verulam.
The team raised £2,000 in total from raffle sales.
Elizabeth Arden account manager Wendy Seabrook has been fundraising for local charities in the store with her teams for more than 20 years, and has raised nearly £70,000.
You may also want to watch:
Wendy herself was awarded the title of Boots community champion of the year from the chemists for the fourth year running, after being nominated by Boots store manager Yasmin Muqith.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 7 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school